Come in! Come in!

"If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a Hope-er, a Pray-er, a Magic Bean buyer; if you're a pretender, come sit by my fire. For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!" -- Shel Silverstein

Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Defenders of Marriage"


I'm coming down the home stretch: I've got an 8 AM and a 10 AM Service this morning, a few pastoral calls to make after church, then the "Happening Eucharist" at 2:15 PM and then I'm done!

It's been a great week and an especially great weekend with the Happeners and the Angels and the Leadership and Celebration Team and the other Spiritual Directors and the Music Man.

My spirit is renewed. My body, on the other hand . . . .

I'll post my sermon later this afternoon.

Until then, thanks for your prayers. Enjoy this delightful video by Roy Zimmerman.

I gotta go finish my Caritas.

No comments: